Commercial Property Insurance

Commercial properties include warehouses, offices, shops, surgeries and many more. Commercial property insurance is for landlords who rent out their properties for commercial use.

When looking at commercial property insurance, you should consider how it’s used for and the contents inside the building. If it’s important to your livelihood then you need to be covered. Compare insurance options with PropertyQuoteDirect and choose the best plan for you and your business.

What you may Need Cover for

Buildings and contents Insurance – Protect your commercial property against risks like flood, fire, vandalism and theft or attempted theft.

Public and Employer’s Liability Insurance – Protect yourself against claims made against you.

Business Interruption Insurance – Also known as loss of income insurance in the event of a claim, you’ll be reimbursed when unable to trade e.g. through damage such as a fire.

Accidental Damage – Cover for accidental damaged caused by you or your tenants at the property.

Why Choose PropertyQuoteDirect?

At PropertyQuoteDirect, we’re the experts in finding commercial property insurance to suit you and your business, whilst making sure you get a good deal as well. We can make sure that you have the appropriate cover for your venture. A good policy will make sure that the cost for rebuilding, theft, fire or flood damage are covered, as well as rioting, vandalism and malicious damage.

You can get a quote and buy online 24/7. The entire process will take no more than a couple of minutes and you will be the proud possessor of commercial property insurance that is cheap and comprehensively gives you the cover you need. If you prefer doing your business over the phone then our customer care team will sort you out a policy, quickly and efficiently.

Call us for a quote on 0800 515 381 or buy online now!